[time-nuts] A Leap Second is coming

Philip Gladstone pjsg-timenuts at nospam.gladstonefamily.net
Fri Dec 30 23:56:10 EST 2016

This is my clock (NTP synchronized) -- with a bit of luck, the second
hand will stop (for a second) at the appropriate instant (7PM Eastern).
I intend to catch it on video.

Unfortunately, this being an inexpensive clock, the plastic gears result
in the hands not aligning quite correctly (it depends on the force of
gravity). By the next leap second, I'll upgrade to a better clock.

Philip