[time-nuts] Glass Envelope Quartz Crystals

Daniel Watson watsondaniel3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:58:01 EST 2016

Hi,

I purchased a pair of interesting glass envelope crystals for a project.
Here are some pictures:

http://syncchannel.blogspot.com/2016/02/glass-envelope-quartz-crystals.html

Does anyone have an idea about what mount/socket I should buy for these? I
read a previous thread on the list about Bliley crystals using a B7G mount,
but I'm not sure if that type might work here.

Also, when building up a circuit to make these oscillate, are there any
specific differences about crystals in this package that I should keep in
mind?

Thanks much,

Dan W.