[time-nuts] Z3801 misbehaving

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:17:23 EST 2016

Pete, I am now thinking it may be an OCXO outer oven failure. It normally
runs quite warm. But now, it seems it may be body temperature or maybe a
little less.  The 10811 is different to a stock one but, is the outer oven
voltage the same? I would think the inner oven should keep it warm enough
to achieve lock and hold it. The outer oven is mostly to make the inner
oven's job easier.