[time-nuts] Z3801 Update with VP-Oncore 8Ch receiver

mike cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Sun Feb 7 23:48:28 EST 2016

I doubt that will work without going through another uc to do translation. I have tried using UT+ receivers in my Z3801A and they don't work even though they are plug compatible. If someone has a recording of the data sreams from a standard Z3801A then it could be done. Would it be worth the effort?