[time-nuts] MTI 260-0624-D OCXO

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Thu Feb 18 08:11:03 EST 2016

Bob is point on

Said another way ...few of us consider the value of our time in these
projects ..Lets say your personal time is worth $50/hour (cheap cheap
for a professional today) let's say you have to spend 10 hours testing
this oscillator that puts the real cost of the oscillator at $500+ ....
suddenly some things don't look like such good bargains.

The other side of the coin is that if you learn something new about
oscillators and their behavior and the supporting electronics circuitry
  then $500 is a cheap educational seminar <grin>.

Dave
NR1DX

--
Dave