[time-nuts] 10MHz to PPS

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Sun Feb 21 22:04:53 EST 2016

Has anyone coded a PICDiv type of solution into a dsPIC33F chip using a 32-bit Type B timer?  I've been doing some experimentation over the past few days, and I've had a few latency issues when using the internal clock, which is PLL linked to the 10MHz external clock input.  The problem shows up as a 25ns blip every few hours, which of course won't cut it.  I've managed to do an "engineering change" to my board to get 10MHz into a 32-bit timer and have just started a test, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone had tried it and was successful.

Bob - AE6RV