[time-nuts] HP 10544A Repair

Nigel Vander Houwen timenuts-nigelvh at nigelvh.com
Sun Feb 28 02:56:04 EST 2016

Hal,

It depends a lot on the thermistor. As with any component, there are higher precision models that would be pretty repeatable within a model number, and cheaper ones that will be somewhat less repeatable. In this case I didn’t have a specific model number, nor specific nominal/beta values, so I chose a reasonable 100K NTC thermistor, and am adjusting for that.

Nigel