[time-nuts] Lady Heather Server On Raspberry Pi 2 Model B?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Tue Jan 12 15:28:56 EST 2016

Hi Mark,

That was well understood when I stated that your life would have
been easier had QT been used.  It would have... DOS was a real
pain for doing mouse and graphics stuff.  QT makes it easy..

But QT would have also slowed a DOS era processor to a stop, and
it would probably still be trying to refresh the screen ;-)

-Chuck Harris