[time-nuts] Vectron Crystal Oscillator

skipp Isaham skipp025 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 14:43:06 EST 2016

Hello again to the Group,

I was handed two small 15MHz Vectron Crystal Oscillator modules. They
are the traditional DIP IC package layout, although only 3 pins exit what
appear to be the 1-7 row while 4 pins are presented for the 8-14 row.

There's not much in the way of indicated part numbers, but the date code
is 8530.

I can apply 5Vdc to pin 14, ground to 7 and obtain the 15 Mhz output
from pin 3.  But there is no indication or easily found data regarding the
supply voltage requirement.

Would anyone with hands-on experience with these smaller Vectron Oscillator
modules be able to confirm the typical IC DIP package operating voltage to
be 5Vdc nominal?  And what you might expect the output impedance to be?

thank you in advance for your reply

Regards,

skipp

skipp025 at yahoo com