[time-nuts] New Member + Basic Questions

Nathan Johnson jdownj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 19:29:53 EST 2016

Right now I'm mostly aligning IF stages of boat anchor rigs, not designing
new
stuff or trying to evaluate performance of newer rigs, so I think the 8660
will
do the job until I can afford something better. I'm debating what to buy
later,
but it appears most of the older rigs with better specs and that are
well-liked
here start at $500(It "powers on") to $1000(Tested and calibrated) and can
easily go as high as one wants to spend on newer gear. I'm sure I will wind
up
that far into the hobby... Just not yet! I appreciate all the information
from
the group, I'm learning a lot.
Nathan KK4REY

Sent using CloudMagic Email
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pi&cv=7.4.15&pv=9.1&source=email_footer_2]
On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 19:32, Discussion of precise time and frequency