[time-nuts] Timelab, two SR620s and losing samples

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:57:57 EST 2016

If you have RS232 connections, won't you have one for each device ? Whereas
with GPIB, you'll (probably) only have one bus. The GPIB bus will arbitrate
and avoid both instruments talking at the same time (this might not be true
in talk-only mode since there's no target address involved) but it doesn't
provide two completely separate channels.