[time-nuts] HP 5372A advice

Morris Odell vilgotch at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jan 21 04:30:52 EST 2016

Thanks Gary,

Thanks very much for your very helpful reply. I found those 2 operators manuals and downloaded them. The Keysight website is slightly confusing as those manuals were not in the same place as the others I found. I now have some great reading to catch up on!!

Morris

From: Gary Chatters <gcarlistaa at garychatters.com>
 [...]
> I have downloaded what's there, unfortunately there's no operator's manual but I did the "Getting Started Guide" with the instrument. The prog manual might stimulate me to get GPIB up and running.

The Keysight website has eight manuals for the HP5372A, including two
versions of "5372A Frequency and Time Interval Analyzer Operating
Manual".  Is this not what you need?

There are also a Service Manual and a Programming Manual and others.

[...]