[time-nuts] Navsymm Proteus GPS CDU Software

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 02:36:41 EST 2016

Hi Thomas,

If you haven't already seen them I made a couple of posts regarding this
unit last November in response to a similar question, and these might help
with running the software etc.

I've uploaded a file containing the manual and software to Mega.nz  ......

https://mega.nz/#!eVggzQDD!BD76z_UMLGtjhJmvO-APeW-A7bMIVEY7oZUI389IEAE

A bit of a messy link but they encrypt all downloads as a  matter of course
and that includes the key, any problems please let me know and  I can send
it direct but decided to post it here in case others are  interested.

If someone could upload this to Didier's manual site  that would be
appreciated, I've had a few problems again recently with attempted  uploads from
here.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

Hello Time-Nuts,
I have recently come into possession of a Navsymm  Proteus GPS Time and
Frequency Generator. Also known under Navstar Systems.  There have been various
postings about this piece of kit, in some of which there  was a mention of
the CDU software which allows to configure it.
The thing  powers up but does not lock on. The manual says this could be
the case if it was  moved since last locked and it may need configuring.
To cut a long story  short, does anybody have the CDU software and could it
be “shared”? It seems to  need an old-style PC but that won’t be a problem
around here.
I will  meanwhile check if any sense can be made of its outputs, in case
there is some  hardware problem.
Thanks in advance,
Thomas.