[time-nuts] Z3801 misbehaving

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Tue Jan 26 10:33:21 EST 2016

there are two versions a 24V version and a 48V version ... If you look
at the back of the Z3801 there will be a "dot" on which voltage your
unit is powered for . ...The 48V version is the more common.  Since your
unit is going through the full LED cycle on 27V supply I suspect that
you do have the correct voltage.

Since I know your are running Z38xx software I would revert back to the
SATSTAT to get things settled down. I have had command string errors
with Z38xx which I dont get with SATSTAT

Dave
NR1DX
ArtekManuals