[time-nuts] Newbie questions

Jim Harman j99harman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 09:02:29 EST 2016

Another benefit of using dB vs Watts or Volts is that systems often consist
of a chain of elements with gains and losses. Working with gains and losses
in dB lets you calculate the signal level at any point along the way and
the system gain by adding and subtracting rather than multiplying and
dividing.

--Jim Harman