[time-nuts] Visiting Greenwich

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Jul 4 19:48:45 EDT 2016

When I was there (10+ years ago) the timekeeping stuff was at the observatory, which is just a few minutes walk up from the NMM.  Both sites are fascinating and well worth spending some time.

I took a tour boat to get to Greenwich from central London -- it's the end of the line and if you work the times right you can get on another one for the return trip.  The boat ride was also well worth it.

Have fun!
John