[time-nuts] Visiting Greenwich

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 19:30:54 EDT 2016

Actually,  you're absolutely right,  the speaking clock is on an upper
gallery display with other timepieces, some of which are amazing.

I've just looked back through my photo gallery and it's the Greenwich time
service I'm thinking of, a large, five rack wide system that's got (from my
obviously flaky memory) a Loran receiver and an atomic standard.

Small pic attached.

>>> Dave