[time-nuts] The home time-lab

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:04:08 EDT 2016

Best bet is to get 4 6v deep cycle batteries connect in series and connect a high quality power supply capable of supporting planned load and set output voltage to the selected 'float' voltage This will give you a setup which depending on batter rating could give you several days of backup power

Content by Scott
Typos by Siri