[time-nuts] Does doubling a frequency alter the original ADEV of the frequency?

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Sat Jul 9 22:51:37 EDT 2016

David wrote:

> Thanks for the reminder about this... it will neatly solve a problem I
> have at hand. Can you advise which core you used for the transformer?

If you mean the quadrature hybrid, I use an FT37-61 toroid core.  One of
the smaller Mix 61 balun cores should also work, but with the toroid you
can trim the inductance by spreading or compacting the windings on the
core.

If you mean the transformers for the push-push FET doubler, I usually
use commercial parts (MCL or Coilcraft).

Best regards,

Charles