[time-nuts] GPS for Nixie Clock

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Jul 11 20:32:29 EDT 2016

Hi

The T version makes it easy to get at the sawtooth correction on the pps. That lets you go from 10’s of ns on the pps to below 1 ns. All of that is a
bit beyond the response speed of a Nixie tube.:). It also takes an MCU to work out what’s going on and some way to incorporate the correction in
the output.

Bob