[time-nuts] KO4BB out of space

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:31:02 EDT 2016

KO4BB.com ran out of disk space.

Apparently the Control Panel indicated I was using 120GB out of 160
available, but it was off by about 40GB...

About 90GB of that are manuals.

A good bit of the extra are duplicate files that resulted from the site
hosting transfer a couple of years ago that I had planned to clean up at
some point. I was just not planning to do that NOW!!!

The problem has been temporarily fixed, I have freed 10GB and hopefully I
will have made more space (or bought more space...) over the week end.

Thank you for your patience and your support.

Didier KO4BB