[time-nuts] GPS message jitter (preliminary results)

Scott Stobbe scott.j.stobbe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:14:04 EDT 2016

If your not bean counting for a commercial product you can take a look at
particle filtering, its like a real-time monte-carlo simulation.

The location estimate in NEMA is also heavily filtered and referenced to
its utc time estimate (PPS). Conceivably could be filtered to a bandwidth
of Fs/2, 500 milliHz.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 12:00 AM, Chris Albertson <albertson.chris at gmail.com