[time-nuts] Venus838LPx-T opinions?

Clay Autery cautery at montac.com
Sun Jul 24 16:15:02 EDT 2016

LOL!

Thank so much for the history of how you got trapped... errr started in
the Lady Heather software project.  :)

Questions still remain:

1) What is the link to the "official" Lady Heather site?
2) How/where can we shoot a donation to say "Thanks!"?

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389