[time-nuts] Q/noise of Earth as an oscillator

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Fri Jul 29 12:56:29 EDT 2016

the Q factor could be derived from the modulation bandwidth of an
oscillator [ the "old way" of measuring the Q of resonator of the
running oscillator's ], therefore if we look the fluctuation spectrum of
the frequency of an oscillator we could determine the Q. Any circular
movement could be seen as the source of a harmonic oscillation.

73
KJ6UHN
Alex