[time-nuts] Histogram of T2 arrival times

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:43:32 EDT 2016

I have added some code to my message time offset measurement routine to calculate a histogram of the values (along with the average and standard deviation).   I'm now using the peak histogram bin(s) to determine the message offset time.   The histogram technique has the advantage of ignoring outlier points that can be caused by the system being tied up / interrupted  doing other things (like shoving a Windows 10 upgrade up your systems' rear I/O port  ;-()