[time-nuts] Clock Block Unavaliable - Alternative Solutions ?

Mike Cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Fri Jun 3 14:26:05 EDT 2016

As you only want one frequency you could use the ICS525 which I think the clock block uses and hardwire the relevant select pins.
There is a calculator (windows only) available on the IDT site <http://www.idt.com/document/swt/525-01020304-and-307-02-calculator-tool >
which gives input pin settings. 24MHz can be got from 10MHz input with 0ppm error.
Probably best to set it up on a cape.

Hope that helps.