[time-nuts] does anybody have software for the DeLorme LT-20 Earthmate?

walter shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Mon Jun 6 12:14:26 EDT 2016

sadly, all the repositories of software for these nice little yellow USB GPS pucks
has vanished, and nothing remains at the DeLorme site at all. from what I see,
they discontinued all support after XP.

if anybody has anything left for them, even a manual PDF file, it would be
greatly appreciated,
I just got them in a bag, with nothing. generic operation under Linux (Ubuntu)
would be an especially great find, although I know the company did not produce
anything.  I have seen references to some
later software (also vanished) that was 3rd party.  do any internals for these
exist? I can tell from
the LED codes the ones I have work and can acquire, but I can't get at the
data.  I am also curious
if they can be hacked for time or frequency references as well.

any information appreciated. I am happy to send a puck to anybody that can come
up with working
linux software!

all the best,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2, President
Sphere Research Corporation
walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
WS2: We're all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you.
Love is all you need. (John Lennon)
But, that doesn't mean other things don't come in handy. (WS2)