[time-nuts] TU60-D120-131 Specs....?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:24:55 EDT 2016

They run on 5V,  talk either Motorola binary (default at power-on) or Zodiac binary (serial data at 9600:8N1).  The antenna connector is MCX.  The one I got in last week does not have any GPS week rollover problems.
Their Motorola binary mode seems to have issues setting TRAIM parameters using Motorola commands...  works fine using the Zodiac commands.   Hint: beware of any receivers that emulate Motorola binary (or any other receiver language)... all of them I have tested have some issues doing it.  It's best to run them in their native mode .