[time-nuts] TU60-D120-131 Specs....?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 03:27:28 EDT 2016

BTW,  the Jupiter receivers have a command that can configure the 1PPS output to 100PPS.

I got in some V.KSEL Sirf and Ublox receiver modules today and taught Lady Heather to speak SIRF binary.  Kind of a waste...  SIRF does not give  give you any control over the 1PPS signal and the message that gave some 1PPS info is no longer supported.  Also no position hold mode, survey mode, etc.  But I guess one can't expect too much from an $8 GPS receiver (with antenna).