[time-nuts] GPS assisted 10 MHz frequency reference

Nick Sayer nsayer at kfu.com
Fri Jun 17 17:10:10 EDT 2016

This looks a lot like my initial GPSDO try. I didn’t create an account on that site, so I couldn’t look at the full schematics, but from the text description, it looks like they’re using 100 second sampling of whole cycle counts. This worked ok, but the addition of the phase discriminator system had a huge impact - more than I even thought possible at the time.