[time-nuts] RS232 / GPS interface/prototyping board

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:06:37 EDT 2016

Life is so much easier now,  dirtypcb is a great service,  I have a pile of
boards here from them which are far greater quality than anything I could
hope to produce at home or even in the lab I used to have.  They're also
better quality than any of the local board houses I used in the past.

Having said that,  I did hand manufacture fifty single sided boards from
photo laminate to completed product in one weekend using a Dremel drill
press for somewhere around four thousand holes and hand soldering every
component so it was definitely possible