[time-nuts] OT stuffing boards: was GPS interface/prototyping board

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Jun 24 14:18:32 EDT 2016

Hi

If you are doing a board with a few hundred parts on it (as earlier mentioned). And have designed
a “3D printer” pick and place that runs one reel at a time. And are running the printer slow to keep
everything from going all over the place. And have a manual reel advance (no feeder) ….

I can easily see you getting into a “put it away for today” situation. You can beat a simple system like that
(speed wise) with a good manual vacuum pickup and some modest pre-organization of parts.

Bob