[time-nuts] Datum Starloc II GPSDO issues

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 23:48:09 EDT 2016

I may have mis-spoken on one aspect of these devices...  it is now seems to be doing 4-hour power-on surveys...  Or perhaps it has some measurement threshold that allows it to end a survey before the full 14,400 samples have been taken.   I did a power cycle,  went to dinner,  and three hours later it was still surveying its malevolent little heart out.  It was tracking at least 6 sats with excellent SNR and sat geometry.  I wonder why it was previously completing the surveys in 30 minutes?