[time-nuts] Cable length calibration

Greg Dowd Greg.Dowd at microsemi.com
Wed Jun 29 16:11:36 EDT 2016

We have a smart antenna where the receiver is in the antenna housing and the link to the timing receiver is digital over coax.  On that, we can run a variant of DTI (DocSis Timing Interface) which calibrates the cable delay automagically.  Not sure what the original question was but yes, it's possible.