[time-nuts] Symmetricom / Microsemi pcie-1000 PTP Clock Card

Vlad time at patoka.org
Fri Mar 11 11:06:10 EST 2016

Hello,

Recently I acquired Symmetricom / Microsemi pcie-1000 PTP Clock Card

Here is the link to that product:
http://www.microsemi.com/document-portal/doc_view/133454-syncpoint-pcie-1000-user-s-guide

The Installation Instructions mention the Linux driver for it, which
covered by GNU licemse: “PCIe-1000-SourceRelease-1.0y.gz” (where "y"
is the build number)

However, Symmetricom resources (WEB/FTP) is not available any more.
Everything pointing to Microsemi WEB site. I've sent few request to
Microsemi with question how to get the Linux software for pcie-1000
PTP Clock Card, but unfortunately I didn't get any answer yet.

So, may be somebody has that Linux drivers or working link to its
location ? I would be very appreciate. In other case, the only thing I
could do with this piece of hardware is to get nice-looking 100Mhz OCXO
from it.

Thanks in advance !

Vlad