[time-nuts] EFTF 2016

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Thu Mar 24 17:46:24 EDT 2016

Hello Bernd,

Will make sure to not miss that lecture! :)

Let's meet up! (Already sent some contact info off-list)

My paper is 9:40 on Wednesday morning in the cross-correlation section:
  "Memory-Efficient High-Speed Algorithm for Multi-Tau PDEV Analysis"
which is research I've done with Francois Vernotte and Enrico Rubiola.
That session will be interesting, as the other three covers
cross-correlation measures, where two of them goes into the
cross-correlation catastrophe. One of those cross-correlation papers
co-authed by Ulrich.

I hope my paper can be of some interest, as I've took their papers and
redone the calculations from scratch with a different approach, and have
produces algorithms that allow for data to be decimated, hierarchically
if you like. Proved it bias free while being at it.

Full booklet of abstracts available here:
http://eftf2016.s3.amazonaws.com/eftf2016_progbook.pdf

Cheers,
Magnus