[time-nuts] Oleg' s PN test Re: A new member & PN test set

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 28 20:12:03 EDT 2016

Hi Oleg,

I like the simplicity here.

Would not GNUradio be a good platform to encode the calibration stuff a
little more gift-wrapped?

What spectrum-analyzer software do you use? (Just curious)

This simple setup would be useful for many purposes.

Depending on the oscillator, the EFC can need inversion, so I sketched
for a similar design such that I could jumper it for either polarity. In
that design I put the inverter after the integrating op-amp.

Cheers,
Magnus