[time-nuts] GPS position

Michael Perrett mkperrett at gmail.com
Mon May 2 10:55:09 EDT 2016

Since, I assume, you are most interested in time/frequency I recommend you
use the position that each device self determined. To verify the 10 Mhz
output it is easy to compare one against the other. If you don't have a
frequency meter with enough digits, just use a 'scope syncing on one and
see if the other trace is stable over time.

The other thing that comes to mind: were all GPSDOs taking the measurements
at the same time? If not, you should EXPECT different positions to be
reported (within the specifications of the receiver)

Michael/K7HIL