[time-nuts] High rate, high precision/accuracy time interval counter methods

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:33:22 EDT 2016

Wouldn't this be a natural application of a centroid or transition
midpoint timing TDC implemented with a pulse shaper, fast ADC, and
FPGA?

What about sampling inphase and quadrature sine waves?  This should be
more amendable to a microcontroller only solution and if I had to
start working on something immediately, this is what I would try
first.

I assume in the earlier discussion Bruce mentioned these methods since
they are included on his page of the various ways to implement TDCs:

http://www.ko4bb.com/~bruce/TDC.html