[time-nuts] Temperature controlled TCVCXO

Nathan Johnson jdownj at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:52:23 EDT 2016

Can you elaborate just a little bit on "poor"? Is that due to the "flat
points" or desired temps always being elevated above most sane ambient
temps? Or just that temp control via TEC isn't as precise?
Nathan KK4REY

Sent using CloudMagic Email
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pi&cv=7.4.15&pv=9.1&source=email_footer_2]
On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 06:37, Bob Camp <kb8tq at n1k.org> wrote:
Hi

Yes, it can be done. The performance will be poor, but it will work.

Bob