[time-nuts] Temperature controlled TCVCXO

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Fri May 13 20:32:58 EDT 2016

Thanks for those.  I went over them pretty carefully and what I am
proposing is not covered by either although that would not protect me
from a debilitating patent lawsuit.

It does seem like the kind of thing Symmetricom would try so I am
inclined to believe based on Bob Camp's reply that they tested it or
already knew that it would not work well enough to bother with.