[time-nuts] 10khz gps board

Stephen Tompsett stephen at tompsett.net
Mon May 16 04:49:56 EDT 2016

I believe there are several Ublox modules that may do what you want e.g.
LEA-6T LEA-M8T

But I find the "Precision Frequency Reference (GPS Clock)" a useful tool
for generating GPS locked signals it's programmable over a far wider
range than you require (450Hz-800MHz), but is very simple to program and
use.

http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=107&products_id=234

On 16/05/2016 07:17, Ilia Platone wrote:
> Can anybody here advice me a gps module breakout board with 10KHz
> output? I read on some web page that there are some jupiter receivers
> that can do this but I can't find any board or receiver with these
> modules.
>
> I need an output in lower decades than 10MHz, for a test project.
> ("cheap" if possible)
> Thanks in advance
> Ilia.

Stephen Tompsett