[time-nuts] Last Call Group Buy Ublox LEA-6T

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Wed May 18 12:57:58 EDT 2016

Attached is a picture of our ublox board that we plan on making available
to time-nuts once we have the FE 5680/50 GPSDO under control so it does not
wipe  out under any circumstances the memory. We will if any one is
interested in a  board also make the board only available for less than $ 10
shipping and  handling included.
With out saw tooth error correction I see no reason to get a T version. We
are also debating what delay chip to use. Our first tests are with a 500 ps
DS  chip because I did have them, but  200 ps will work with a T5 or 6. We
are  also considering using two Micrel SY 89295UTG in series with 10 ps
resolution,  but with the limitation of a single frequency GPS receiver and
ionosphere delay  variations one has to ask does it make sense? Any thoughts on
that  subject?

In a message dated 5/18/2016 2:00:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,