[time-nuts] GENIUS by Stephen Hawking (PBS TV),

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sat May 21 14:03:39 EDT 2016

I too enjoyed the show as well as Tom's part in it. However call me "doubting Thomas" or in this case Mike, I have the same concerns as expressed by "ws". Also, an initial comparison of the two used, at low altitude, to show an unmeasurable difference would have been helpful. All that aside it was great, and, I am not smart enough to understand it all anyway. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, EOZ Inc.
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960 office