[time-nuts] HP5065A environmental sensitivities

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun May 22 06:46:56 EDT 2016

I know Corby is working on it and he will share his results. I think he is
right now on vacation that is most likely why he is not commenting.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 5/21/2016 10:02:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org writes:

Hej  Poul-Henning,

On 05/20/2016 04:27 PM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
>  --------
> In message <573EDC73.9040603 at rubidium.dyndns.org>,  Magnus Danielson
writes:

>> Humidity and pressure play a role  with surrounding temperature in
>> cooling in that it they will shift  the thermal resistance through which
>> the cooling of the ovens  goes, [...]
>
> Once we get below 5e-13, the temperature effects  on electronic components
> should not be ignored either.

Well,  yes. Many of the older gear uses components in loops who's
environmental  performance isn't stellar by any means.

> The C-field circuit in  particular. (Yes, I'm still working on it, just
not
> very  fast...)

I was actually wondering how that was getting  along.

When I get the time, it would be fun to improve on  things.

Humidity, temperature, pressure, powergrid  voltage...

Cheers,
Magnus