[time-nuts] Looking for Z3801 Power Supply Board

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Mon May 23 18:54:07 EDT 2016

Dan,
If you haven't already found the Z3801A page at
http://www.realhamradio.com/GPS_Frequency_Standard.htm, you should read it
thoroughly (in your case, especialy the section on the power supply).  there
is a good pictorial that shows locations of all the power supply test
points. Using that pictorial, you should be able to determine which power
supply is causing the problem (there are several).

Otherwise, (I'm sure you're well aware) if you're set on getting a
replacement PSU assembly, you're probably looking at buying a parts unit and
salvaging the PSU board from it.  However, you might find that the parts
unit also has a bad PSU.  It's a chance you take.

Cheers,
Dave M