[time-nuts] Looking for a Linux user with a Z3816/Z3815/HP5xxxx

Gary Woods garygarlic at earthlink.net
Mon May 23 20:24:47 EDT 2016

On Mon, 23 May 2016 23:22:34 +0000, you wrote:

>Alas,  it has become very hard to email an EXE file.  The ISPs are on to all the tricks..

Just stick it on one of the free file sharing sites or in your personal web
space, with nothing pointing to it except the link you send the
recipient(s).  Not that anything can stay hidden, but the ISP will likely
leave it along.  I've had an email client utility on mine for ages (no
longer really needed, since the author added the functionality to later
releases).

Or, hey, PGP encrypt it so the NSA will store a copy and try to crack it!