[time-nuts] I thought GPS repeated every 12 hours (-2 minutes)

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Wed May 25 14:17:22 EDT 2016

On Wed, 25 May 2016 19:33:37 +0200, you wrote:

>> Le 25 mai 2016 à 16:59, David <davidwhess at gmail.com> a écrit :
>>
>> I was designed as a transmitter hunting antenna sacrificing size and
>> gain for minimum side lobes.
>
>I’ve got to see your selfie.

It was not a selfie.  Joe Moell, K0OV, took the photograph on the
monthly Catalina Transmitter Hunt and without me knowing, submitted it
to 73.

When I was working through various antenna designs, that is the one I
stopped at because we had no way to test anything better; the side
lobes where lower than the reflections at our antenna test range which
was as barren a parking lot on top of a hill that we could find.