[time-nuts] Cs tube pics

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 11:34:42 EDT 2016

​A comment to the thread.
Desired a C, obtained a C. Discovered they take care, feeding and power.
Mine is after all a rag-tag C.
So thats why they run them on UPS systems....
Anyhow happy that I have one and learned so much.
But for a large group of time-nuts GPSDO may simply be good enough.
No concerns for the C's running out....
So desire is good education is great, but a consideration in reality.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL
​