[time-nuts] So what’s inside that Cs Beam Tube anyway?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:27:38 EDT 2016

Tom
I may ask for the paper offline. Though kind of wonder how much sense I
will make of it.
What I am reading is that increasing the temp of the oven in an end of life
tube can indeed increase the signal. Maybe it doesn't shift the spectrum or
resonance. That would tend to suggest my funny offset is the DC oven
controller. Seems hard to believe because its only the oven thats under DC
heating.

Thanks for teaching.
Regards
Paul